Log Splitter 45 Ton with Hydraulic Log Lifter
PowerQuip 45 Ton Wood Splitter with Hydraulic Log Lifting Table "2018 NEW MODEL"
New to the PowerQuip stable of log splitters is the LS45TLL "EasyLift" model. No more sore backs, just roll on the log round and hydraulics do the rest.
Once the Log Lifter is lifted up to the horizontal position, it doubles as a large work table.
This splitter was designed by us in NZ in 2015, originally as a 30Ton lifter and has progressed to the 45 Ton lifter.
Check out the monster in action at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTcPouw6LI
- Split head retraction box
- Quality hoses and curved connections
- Two stage split head, cast iron sliders
- Max force: 45+ Ton
- Cylinder diameter: 6" OD
- Cylinder stroke: 500mm
- 16GPM 2 stage 3000psi oil pump
- Control valve with auto return detent function, including a relief valve to safeguard the hydraulics. lipped spool seals, not orings
- Log cutting capacity 500mm length, perfect split length for NZ fire boxes, less waiting for the ram to engage and retract
- Low mounted engine/pump combo for increased oil pickup and transfer
- Folding support "Y" leg for stable, no movement operation
- Tires: 16 x 6.5 x 8
- Hydraulic log lifting table, also acts as work table when horizontal. Easy breakdown for storing or transporting.
- Lifan 15.0HP Engine, quality four stroke, quiet and reliable
- Cycle Time: 15 seconds
- 12 Month domestic warranty
- Some assembly required, delivered crated to nearest Mainfreight depot for collection from
Demonstrator available for viewing, bring some wood in to split!!
Know your facts when buying a wood splitter, its a "Buyer Beware" market. Check out the link below so you dont pay more for an over rated spec. log splitter.
Assembled Length: 2150mm
Assembled Width: 1300mm
Assembled Height: 1120mm
Assembled Weight: 325kg
Shipping Crate (2) Dimensions:
- 2230mm Long x 600mm Wide x 520mm High 310kg
- 770mm Long x 480mm Wide x 350mm High 53kg